Iyengar Yoga is the world's most widely practised method of yoga, pioneered by Yogacharya Sri B.K.S. Pupils learn through a carefully graded and systematic programme of asana (posture).
Benefits of yoga:
- Energises, refreshes and invigorates the body and mind
- Increases flexibility, strength and stamina
- Helps overcome stresses and strains
- Improves concentration and self-confidence
- Promotes a firm foundation for health and well-being
For more information on Iyengar Yoga see the official B.K.S Iyengar Yoga website.