Doula service includes:
Skills and qualifications:
- An informal interview to get to know each other, discuss practicalities and determine whether a Doula is right for you.
- Two ante-natal visits where we can discuss any question or hopes you have and prepare a birth plan (if you want one). During this time you can contact me by phone, text or e-mail as necessary.
- From weeks 38-42 I will be on call for you, to be present and support you through your labour and birth - however long it takes.
- Support you through your first hours with your baby and private help and advice with breastfeeding.
- At least one post-natal visit to provide any further advice and support.
- Paramana Doula with Dr Michel Odent and Liliana Lammers – June 2010.
- NNEB Nursery Nursing Training, includng experience with premature babies – 1988.
- I strongly believe in the Dr Gowri Motha Gentle Birth Method.
For more information on the Doula service I offer, please email: email@example.com
or tel: 079 6786 2920.